Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Love, Where the Hell Does it Hide

I feel like maybe I am to jaded now. I walk around with a twice broken heart like the world has ended, not being able to love anyone romantically or just afraid to. I expect the women I deal with to understand and not pressure me about (pardon my french) relationships. I just can't do it. The last one I was in, we kept it simple because of my shortcomings, I was her baby and she was mine. No quarter asked and no quarter given. I will never say that is right, but hell that makes my life easier and keeps me Drama free. That has been what I have strived for since, what June 2000.
Now I am faced with the delima of a worthy woman wanting to be with me and me not yet sure if I can, if I am able may be better words. Don't mistake me, I care for her a great deal which is why I don't want her to become take with me. I am no good to her in the capacity that she would want me so thus I should find her a better man.
Like I would stand by for that crap, but I am trying to remove head from butt, not as easy as it sounds when you get to be my age in experience, maybe I should ask the elders for advice on this one. That requires calling them in person since they may not read this blog thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Quilled One said...

Fear not your own heart, Vince. You care and want to be what she seeks, that's the hard part in accepting that. Now, all you need to do is lose yourself in "you and her" and that will heal like Neosporin. Nothing heals the wounds of love like love itself. And when you tell her this, say, "Look baby...you're the first anything I've felt (in awhile) and it scares, because I been burned (look I got scars and ew ick yuck) but fear not, my pet, for I am on my way to where you are so that we can walk together instead of one of us being dragged along for the ride" She wants you, to be her's, she's up for this, so helping you do it and get there will be her pleasure, ya know? *thwip*

Saturday, September 11, 2004 7:27:00 AM  
Blogger Deadpool said...

I don't wanna, I don't wanna. J/K had to fuck with you since my comments won't post on your poems.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004 3:45:00 AM  
Blogger Shark said...

Love is a powerful thing,just when things seem their very darkest love can bring them back,but beware of jelousy it can derange love into somthing ugly.Remember You may only have one shot at life and you want to have lived!

Friday, September 17, 2004 5:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home